Thursday, November 22, 2007

grateful

These next few days are VERY difficult days for me but you know what - I still have lots to be grateful for. (rereading this the next day I´ve decided to edit some blatantly bitter parts - teehee!)

1. I am grateful for my faith. Even though I struggle with church dictates and often bear the brunt of others objections to Catholicism, I am so glad I believe.
2. I am so glad I have so much family that loves me.
3. I am so grateful for my parents. They are the epitomy of perfection, unconditional love, and acceptance. I thank God for them.
4. I am grateful I am in Brasil and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
5. I am grateful for pilates - it is fun.
6. I am grateful for long lost cousins and new opportunities with family.
7. I am grateful that I have three grandmothers that are alive and love me.
8. I am grateful for friends.
9. I am grateful for my health.
10. I am grateful for old friends and new beginnings.

No comments: