Thursday, November 29, 2007

i hate blogger

I just wrote an AWESOME post and lost it. It didn´t save, it didn´t publish, nothing. UGH!
I talked about:
- orkut (which is wildly popular here in Brasil) and if you travel here I recommend you set up an account
- other travel tips
- cousins (who I have reconnected with on facebook and hope to rendevous with in Boston)
- vegan brownies: i´ve made them twice. The first time I substitued the water with soy milk and added oats and expresso. I don´t recommend the oats or expresso. The second time I did half brown sugar, half white sugar. I had tried to made cashew butter but the blender wasn´t up to the task so I just tossed the crumbles ontop of the batter and baked it up. Yummy! Next time I´ll sub half the white flour for wheat. As I get older I like chocolate less and less but I do love these brownies
- LaChamba cookware (I wanted to buy it, it´s fair trade, ecofriendly and Gaiam is having a 1cent shipping sale until Dec.3rd - but it is sold out)
- I got a cool care package from the kids of one of my oldest/dearest friends
- I found a place to live in Boston, my mom is sending my check to make it official. woohoo!
I´m too devastated to do a full on repeat. Here are pictures of my AWESOME carepackage and brownies.


No comments: