Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nostalgia

Technology: Slow day. Can I figure out how to convert a document I made in Publisher into PDF? We shall see....

Lunch Redux: This week has been kinda blah on the meal front. I steamed veggie dumplings (as opposed to pan frying them a few days ago), along with some frozen peas. I love frozen peas. And I brought a cored/sliced apple with peanut butter in the center. That's a trick I learned from a math teacher I used to work with.

Good News: No more grades, throwing standardized tests to the curb? It almost makes me want to teach again! The LATimes reports on performance based assessment. And it sounds good to me. It is being implemented with impunity in a very costly school right now but LAUSD is adopting a pilot program. Yippee!

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Hey this is really cool I finally checked it out I am always so busy so yeah mentor preety cool ttyl oki love ya!!!!

Unknown said...

Yo lady...

Told Raney Intermediate School that I would not be returning next year.

Check this site out to convert your files. They will do up to 12 pages for free. After that you have to pay. I used it once and it worked well. They might be other sites that do more pages for free. Type word document to pdf file into google (or your favorite search engine) and you will get a ton of results.

It is REALLY yucky here today, I have a job interview at 2.

Later Skater.

Unknown said...

I am silly here is the address...

www.fastpdf.com