Monday, June 4, 2007

Boston was a BLAST!

Technology: Still in the midst of playing around with Flickr. Still don't see how it can really be a marketing tool or beneficial to libraries. Maybe I just expect too profound of a result.

Lazy Lunch: I have leftovers today. Yippee! I went to My Thai Cafe Vegetarian & Bubble Tea Bistro and ordered the vegan pad thai. It isn't my favorite dish from there but the noodles are so yummy. Big thanks to my boyfriend for eating there EVERY time I am in Boston.

Good News: Athletes support reading - a double bonus for a me who appreciates the support as a former teacher and future librarian. And I am also proud to have found an article at the OC Register, a newspaper I refused to read when I lived in Southern California. Maybe I am growing in my old age. Teehee

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

no doubt, you've been hitting up sticky fingers across from Giant right? even I go in there and i'm a meat-eater!! :-) glad you had fun in boston! i love that town too.