Thursday, June 21, 2007

Where to eat?

Technology: Just super excited that I figured out how to add a librarything widget to my blog. I won't dwell on how easy it was, I will just bask in my accomplishment. I so wish I was more tech savvy!



Vantastic: I was in SC this past weekend. (Despite a cancelled flight on the way there when a catering truck ran into the plane and a 5 hour delay on the way home). I had few to no vegan options. I was a fool - why did I look at Happy Cow before I went. I have been using the Happy Cow websites for years to figure out vegetarian, and now vegan, options for eating out. If I had used my trusty old resource I would have known to eat at Soul Vegetarian South. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it since I am very familiar with their DC location. Maybe next time....



Good News: We all take different paths in life. Some are much more circutious and challenging then others. I can't think of better news then a story of people that face 100 more obstacles than I could ever imagine and succeed beyond their wildest expectations by having the chance to earn a college degree. Southeastern University is making dreams come true for those that really deserve it.

No comments: