Thursday, June 7, 2007

Vegan Pastry Monopoly

Technology - I just have so much to learn. Today I am feeling overwhelmed by all the possible uses of technology and the skills required to utilize it. (I think it is because I am pseudo sick).

Lunch - I am actually going to address a non lunch related issue. I don't like Sticky Fingers. I know, I know - vegan heresy. I just don't think it is that good. The chocolate chip cookies are hard like rocks, the sticky buns are dry, the pesto pasta is disgusting. I love the idea I just don't think they are that great. I would recommend the almond cake and the pecan cookies and the staff is nice. Don't get me wrong - I continue to eat there, I just usually resent the cost and the fact it's the only game in town. (Java Green sells great pastries by some ladies I meet at D.C.'s green festival but I can't remember the name - I dream of their sweet potato pie). And I just have to include this blog in my blog because I love it: the urban vegan. (I think she is brasilian!)

Good News: to be announced.

1 comment:

usa kingy said...

agreed. sf is just not good enough. i personally never eat there. i won't support somewhere just because it's vegan.